Before we start to focus on Postmodernism for the rest of the term, we need to focus on some admin bits and pieces and ensure the mock essays were a useful exercise. Let’s clear the decks and get on with Postmodernism with an open and hungry mind.
This week you will need to:
- Ensure your problem areas on the blog are sorted i.e. a few of the attachments don’t open etc. See Mrs Cobb to check.
- Check your slideshares fit on the scrolls!
- Check that all attached PDFS made on google or any GOOGLE DOCS embedded are SHARED TO THE WORLD.
- Check jpegs have pdfs attached so that the examiner can see them clearly.
- Brand the blog – if not already done so.
- Sort your folder so that you can make room for all the new stuff on Postmodernism and start to collate your worksheets/essays on Skills and Concepts.
- Read the blog post on POMO over the weekend.
AS A GROUP
- Then as a group divide the following tasks up for THE GREGSONS so that they can all be completed. Instructions on the blog for the P Drive folder filing.
DA DA BLOG AND COURSEWORK DONE! WAVE IT GOODBYE!
We will kick off Postmodernism at the end of this week, so make sure you read the introductory post over the weekend. Get your theoretical and critical perspective juices flowing. Turn over a new leaf and now focus on making the most of the remaining few weeks to make sure you get the grade you deserve and want.
It will be fun – promise!