As you know we will be holding our annual awards ceremony for AS & A2 Media Studies students on Tuesday 13th March at The Performing Arts Centre, starting at 7.00. You will all receive and invitation for yourself and a +1.
All the music videos will be entered for one category, such as cinematography, post production, production design…There will also be an overall Music Video of the Year, into which you will all be entered. We are really pleased that guests from Specsavers, Blue Diamond, Guernsey Press will be along to present some of the awards.
As we introduce the categories and nominees we would like to play a 30 – 40 second clip from your music video.
The winner in each category will have the music video played in its entirety.
To this end, we need you to put your production work into the P Drive:
Year 13 Media Students
- Create a 30-40 second section for the nomination. File name = ‘<Song Name>, Extract’
- To do this, use the work space marker at the top of the sequence to select your chosen section. When you go to export, make sure you select ‘Work space’ as opposed to ‘Entire Sequence’
- The whole video. File name = ‘Song Name’.
- A PDF and Jpeg of your Digipack Panes & Advert. File Name = ‘Song Name’.
- There are separate folders in the P Drive for Digipacks and Adverts