This is my draft 3. In this draft I have added improvements and started to add sound tracks and foley sounds to make my thriller more interesting and professional. The sounds have helped to make my thriller stimulating,suspenseful and intriguing which then interns engages the audience.
This is the feedback we were given to improve our thriller in the next draft.
Our final targets:
- Make Aidans breathing more prominent so it looks like he is struggling with the bag.
- Add more dramatic music into the background for the non diegetic.
- Have the main title shown in a more thrilling way which builds up the tension more.
- Differ the change in volume and tempo.
- Add more Foley sounds.
- Have noticeable sounds when important moments happen in the sequence.