Okay hear me out… I, the moon, staged the moon landing.
Our pitch for Touch Tone Telephone has been green-lit by our teacher and we’ve been given the go-ahead for starting production over the next few weeks. We held a meeting, shown below, and we took some criticism to consider .
- Clear vision of narrative
- Good focus on props
- Good group dynamics
- Story oriented, with a cut and dry theme
- Performer set and ready for action
- No existing official music video exists, all ideas are original.
- Stay motivated and focus on the goal, easily distracted group
- Ensure we can convey our ideas fully
- Even distribution of tasks between members of the group
- We need a shot caller to take charge of the group
- Lots of ideas, little time. Narrow it down to the key achievable
- Need a good focus on execution.