Here is a practice shoot featuring myself to prepare us for the real thing. We went through the shooting and editing process front to back in a 30 second clip of our song to get to grips with the tech and work out some mise en scene along the way to use in our main shoot.
- Good variety of camera angles and techniques
- Good mise en scene
- Editing is timed to the music well
Some points to note:
- Could record longer clips for certain sections in case we need them, more clips to work with smooths out editing
- Could work on framing, a lot of the time had to move the camera to fit me into frame
- Camera focus could be worked on