Who is your Audience?
- Who they are (demographics) – Mostly Baby Boomers (All age groups enjoy it)
- What other media they consume and participate in – (Daily news, Classic Rock, Indie)
- What their values attitudes and beliefs (ideology / psychographics)
A Call to Action
- How do you want the audience to engage with your star / album
- How will they invest time and money in your star / album
Who are the competition?
- Name three similar bands / artists. Arctic Monkeys/ The Strokes/ The Stone Roses
- What are the trends in album designs of similar stars / bands?
- What does their website look like?
Your USP (Unique Selling Point)
- Is your star already established or are trying to establish a new presence in the market?
- What is your star image & how are you trying to innovate / develop that image?
- Are you mixing up elements of different genres?
- Are you trying to re-brand your star?
- Are you emphasising the ordinary or extraordinary?
- Remember according to Dyer meta narratives include both.