Above is the video for our feedback on our pitch.
Here is some feedback that we were given:
- The song feels very passionate and energetic, which makes a good music video.
- The costumes should all be different but still be somewhat linked together to match the personas of the band members.
The narrative is all about overcoming obstacles and becoming free and cutting the chains holding them back.
- Don’t film on a beach as it is not appropriate to the genre, use a dilapidated, abandoned area to really get across the point of the narrative.
- Should use metaphors alongside practical representations to give the video some depth and to get people thinking rather than being absolutely transparent.
- Give the actions and atmosphere a reason for being what it is.