For our first performance shoot we went to a bunker in St.Saviours where we used many parts of the location to get different settings and so we could get different lighting and angles.
What went well:
- We had most of the technical equipment needed
- We had all of the props and costumes we wanted
- Good shots were produced with plenty to spare
- Good use of space and location
- Overall we were well prepared and ready for our shoot
What could have been better:
- We could have done a better tracking shot but we didn’t have the proper equipment needed to do one
- The Lighting kept changing which is beyond our control but sometimes affects our mise-en-scene
- In some shots we can see equipment that is not being used which runs the shot.