Below are some images of the group filming the narrative shoots.
Overall I think that the shoots went very well, although we did have to redo one shoot as we didn’t get the best shots. The first shoot with Lucie did not go to plan because of the heat and because of the models clothing so we decided that it would be best to do a re-shoot on a cooler day and giving the model a more in depth costume preference for the video. We are also going to plan the shoot better as our first one was very disorganized and sloppy.
What went well:
- Good use of props
- Great mise en scene with the use of location and Ollie’s costume
- The use of angles and camera techniques
What could have gone better:
- The costume worn by Lucie isn’t the most appropriate but it is okay
- We should have planned our second shoot in advance
- Giving Lucie more instructions with her costume