Your Marketing Strategy & Mission Statement
Who is your Audience?
- Males and females born between 1965 and 1981 (Generation X)
- Engages with John Constable, H.G. Wells, BBC News at Six, Manfred Mann, Bee Gees, Tom Jones
- Sarcastic, suspicious of authority and status quo but active, happy, and achieves a work–life balance
A Call to Action
- Positive engagement to the album and star. Many appealing features to sell the record but to be able to relate to the star.
- Promotional items for audience to engage with and to purchase.
Who are the competition?
- Name three similar bands / artists.
- What are the trends in album designs of similar stars / bands?
- What does their website look like?
Your USP (Unique Selling Point)
- Is your star already established or are trying to establish a new presence in the market?
- What is your star image & how are you trying to innovate / develop that image?
- Are you mixing up elements of different genres?
- Are you trying to re-brand your star?
- Are you emphasising the ordinary or extraordinary?
- Remember according to Dyer meta narratives include both.