Self Assessment :
- We filmed the majority of the shots that we wanted
- We should’ve had some more shots and variety of shots that we wanted to do.
- We were content that the shots matched our plan and achieved our targets.
- We were happy overall of our shoot, and feel we utilized it efficiently.
- We could’ve made the shots more stable whilst we were recording.
- Maybe implementing more effects
- We could’ve used the music more to the edit, for example, when the beat drops cut to a different clip.
- We should’ve got additional shots as back ups, just in case if needed.
- We realized that we didn’t have enough shots and needed more overall.