We received some feedback on our pitch from the Specsaver’s creative team:
- We need to get a clearer idea of what the narrative is, this may include setting out a rigid structure to be able to film effectively.
- We need to decide wether we should use 3 people or 4 people as our band, as this needs to be organised to make sure everyone turns up on time and in the right place.
- Find a more easily accessible location to use, as in order to use a place like the Underground Hospital would require permission.
- The idea of the lead singer being the main character for the narrative gained a positive reception as it is more simple and allows the performance and narrative to cross over and converge more easily.
- The post-production idea of flashing back and forth, however this is quite challenging to time with the music, here I have found an online tutorial of how: