A new improved version next to previous draft 3. Identify the changes you made. What impact do you hope the changes bring? What’s new and what are your targets?
For peer proofing and teacher comments
Your top 10 tweets have been collected and here are the top 10 questions answered by Maddy-Son!
Maddy-Son, you all know and you all love her!
Born in China, she has traveled the world exploring and on the way meeting many of her fans.
Currently a resident in Guernsey Channel Islands,she starts her World Tour shortly!
Performing as a pop artist, she likes to include all genres within her work and has recently gone back to her roots with the current trend of K-Pop.
So here we go – read on for some revealings exclusives from MADDY SON
Have you ever been recognised in public ?
- Yes, quite often actually. I do try and keep myself to myself while out, but it’s quite hard when everyone knows you. I must admit, I’ve had to wear disguises in the past just so I could go to the supermarket! I even wore my gran’s old coat and hat once!
Would you ever consider joining / creating a band rather than staying a solo artist ?
- I haven’t actually ever thought about it, I mean I would be open to the suggestion as long as it’s with the right people.
How well behaved were you at school ?
- ( I was actually a reasonably well behaved pupil, I mean we all had our cheeky mischievous side, but I wouldn’t say that impacted myself or my grades. The most daring thing I ever did was hide my art teacher’s board markers once – hardly rebellious!
What inspired you to become the role model you are today ?
- I have had all kinds of artists help me along my way, but it has to be my mother who inspired me to become the woman I am today. She always was that strong willed woman who helped everyone and had a powerful voice and expressed her emotions through her voice. She loved singing along to Whitney Houston and Madonna.
What can we expect to come from your tour?
- Ah that’s a secret, you’ll have to find out about it during the tour. But I will say, be excited for something new…and all that I will tell you is that unicorns may feature heavily – but how – you will have to come to find out.
Who’s songs do you enjoy listening to at the moment?
- I am more of an all round person, if a song comes on, I’ll join along,So I’m not fussy with what I listen to but currently on my spotify playlist is xxxxxxx.
What do you hate about being an artist?
- I wouldn’t say I hate anything about being an artist, I love everything I do and I wouldn’t change it but it can be irritating sometimes when there is no KFC in the vicinity to wherever I am recording or performing – I am addicted to nuggets!
Is there anything in the works for a new song / album ?
- My tour will coincide with the launch of a new album in collaboration with XXXX and of course I am hoping he may appear on the tour too.
What’s your main goal when writing your lyrics?
- My main goal when writing about my lyrics, is to really express how I am feeling, I like to be a true artist, whom can tell everybody about my life and not be ashamed. For example the lyric from XXXX where I sing about XXXXX really links to my focus on how family and friends are worth more than money and fame.
How long do you think you will last in this cut throat business of the pop world?
- I hope to keep singing until I find it a chore.
We would like to wish that Maddy-Sons tour goes like clockwork and all the best for the rest of her career, and to have her know that’s he is welcome back here at any time!
To keep up to date with her and travels, use her social media platforms:
- Facebook; Twitter; Snapchat; and Youtube;
To listen to her music get yourself over to :
- Youtube; Soundcloud; Spotify; and iTunes;
Search up Maddy-Son on any of these platforms and enjoy!
The changes made for the feature article include :
- Adding more gossip
- Adding more exclusives
- Changing some of the tenses to make more sense
I hope these changes will help improve the idea whole idea of the article and will have more of an impact on the readers as it has a sense of inclusion, so the audience shall be involved, it’s as if she’s talking to the audience member.