This is our video for our test shoots for our music video:
What went well:
- Our actor could lip sync well and took note on everything we asked her to do.
- We used a different variation of shots, for example close ups and long shots.
- We used a lot if different angles of shots, for example high angle and low angle.
Five targets that we have come up with to make our music video better are:
- Use a better location to make the mise-en-scene and to make it fit in with the genre more.
- We had to fill in some empty spaces with transitions, which we don’t want to do.
- We would make sure the mise-en-scene fitted with the song and the costume fit with the genre.
- We need to make our transitions smoother to make it look more professional but we were just playing around with them to see what they looked like in this test shoot.
- In our real music video we would use filters and edit the clips to make them more exciting and aesthetically blessing to the audience.