The narrative shoot that we shot on Tuesdays went very well.
On the Tuesday we all went to Scarlett’s house and filmed the narrative shoot. Scarlett’s house made it:
- A unique location to use as no one knew where we were and no one else is going to clim there.
- We also managed to get loads of different shots as we completed them fairly fast to make sure we got a range of locations around scarlet house and to be able to make the moots our time we had there.
- Lucy and Brook worked very well together making t easy for them to co-operate with us and together throughout the shoot.
We have given ourselves a few targets to develop are whole video and also are directing skills and cinematography skills, which are:
- Try and get more close ups
- Try and get more match on action shots
- Make sure all our shots are in focus
- Make sure we have a variety of camera angles
- Maybe retake the same shot at the same location a couple of times to make sure we have the perfect shot.