Above is a Jpeg and PDF of the first draft of my double page spread.
- Like the layout yet think it is bland.
- The quote on the picture needs more detail, find a way to make it more interesting.
- Add graphic illustrations
- Add more eye catching things
- Add in more detailed or more quotes
- Change the layout of my article, put the introduction in bold and take it out of a column (standfirst)
- Fix line spacing in questions
- Put in the drop cap to the first letter of the article
- Overall add something more interesting in
- Add page number
- Include who the photography is by
A Page Spread should contain…
- An article centred around a celebrity
- Images of the celebrity
- Page numbers
- Information for the reader
Generally, I like where my double page spread is heading however, there are many aspects that I can improve to make the most pf my design skills and expand on them.