This week you will be working towards your presentation (script). The schedule for the next three weeks looks like this.
Here is a short slideshow on how to approach your presentation.
Here is copy of the presentation structure document.
Support and feedback
During this week you will be having another 1-1 discussion with your film studies teacher, by the end of that discussion you should have a clear idea about the following:
- Annotated Catalogue
- Is your referencing correctly formatted
- Whether you have enough appropriate research sources
- Which sources have become (or are likely to become) rejected sources
- Targets for improvement
- The Presentation (Script)
- The scope of your project
- The structure of your presentation
- The evidence you are going to use to illustrate your ideas
The assessment criteria for the annotated catalogue are:
- Items selected from both primary and secondary research with a excellent sense of relevance to their chosen topic
- Broad range of material selected from diverse sources, suggesting excellent research
- Excellent notes on reasons for their selection
- Excellent reasons offered to explain why certain items were not selected for inclusion in the catalogue.