Overall, I am happy with the footage we got from the shoot. We made good use of the framing and composition we have learnt throughout the year, and I am happy with the framing of the shots as they we made use of leading lines creating a sense of claustrophobia for the character and the rule of thirds to convey his isolation. However, apart from the ideas we used for the shoot, the lighting and some other problems we didn’t anticipate beforehand affected our shoot in a bad way. From this I hope to do a retake of the shoot and use what went well in the new one and erase what went wrong.
From the shoot, I wanted to follow our storyboard as best we could and to get good footage that captured the vision we had for the video and reflected its themes clearly. We also wanted to make sure that we got the best quality footage.