What has changed?
- The speed of the edit in correlation with the pace of the song.
- Fixed lip synchronization
- Long track shot has been cut up and spread throughout the video
- Unclear narrative
- Good pace of video in relation to music
- Shaky camera in some shots
- Unnecessarily out of focus in some shots
- Repetitive use of performance shots
Targets for Improvement
- Make the narrative clear in the re-shoot
- Add more variety in performance
- Better control of the focus and depth of field in re-shoot
- Use a tripod in all stages
- Make use of shot reverse shots