Making a Montage
For another music video practice task, we decided to make a montage of an average day at school.
Above is our preparation for the montage. We used a storyboard for this and made sure we had up to 16 shots with a description of the cinematography involved.
3 Strengths were:
- I gained extra knowledge using Premiere Pro
- I understood different cinematography techniques when making the montage
- I learnt how a montage is made and used the fast pace of one to make mine look accurate
3 Weaknesses were:
- We had a limited amount of time
- We could have gone to more exciting locations
- I could have edited in more , adding more transition and video effects.
While experimenting successfully with titles, transitions, and music which helped further my understanding with the editing software, I learnt how to continue to further my knowledge with cinematography, camera techniques and using Premiere Pro to it’s full potential.