Below is my story board highlighting all the key points and angles that went on in my clip, this story was about two male teenagers in a relationship where one is completly in love with the other whereas the other doesn’t look too happy to be in a couple with him but he decided to change that at the end.
By making the story board I used a sheet of A3 paper and 16 sticky notes and drew what my models were going to do and the different camera shots and angles that I was going to use and the description of facial expressions/action.
In the video I was looking to achieve a clip with no dialogue in it, I had to make sure it showed reaction and action and was exctiting for the audience.There were a couple of props needed for this clip and they were a flower, a love letter and finally a ring.
The assessment criteria relating to filming and ensure that you take those into account during your planning and filming. These are:
1. Holding a shot steady
2. Framing a shot
3. (Shooting a) variety of shot distances
3 Strengths are;
- The music fitted well together
- The clips worked well after each other
- The organisation eg the storyboard worked out well
3 weaknesses are;
- More closes up of each of the models reactions in each section
- The clips could run more smoothly after each shot
- Something at the end as the ending is very short and abrupt
After filming the whole video a couple things I now know what I should have done whilst filming is
- Filmed each shot twice just so if something goes wrong I have a back up one
- Filmed each shot from every angle so I have a variety to choose from
- Filmed shots from each distance so that you have a shot from each perspective