Below is the first draft of our digipak which we created in Photoshop and InDesign. As well as this there is a slide with the self assessment of the outcome of our digipak of what went well and what could have been better. Here is the Front Pane and Back Pane of our digipak.
What went well?
- The colours that we chose on Photoshop worked well with each other
- The image worked well with the colourful background we made on Indesign/Photoshop
How to improve it?
- To take images in the white studio as my partner and I just used the ones we already had.
- Change font on the back of the difipak to make it more pleasing to look at and maybe change the writing as black doesn’t fit in with our colour palette for our genre which is bright colourful colour.
- Change fonts on the front page as we used random fonts we thought could possibly work so we need to just pick one font.
- In the new shoot we are doing we are adding in colourful powders which we will put all over her face and also all over her hands so if the shoot is a success then we will use different shots that we will take and hopefully they can go on the inside page and the back.
Here is the slide of the self assesment of digipak