Below is the newest draft of our website made on Wix.
What we have addressed from the checklist:
- We have evidence and shown our digipak
- We have an about statement for the star at the top of the page under her image
- News stories from news and social media from the original star
- Social media accounts from the original star shown with the logos for easy access
- Our titles are in a suitable font which is bold and easy to read. Also suiting the fonts used in the digipak and also conventional to the pop genre
- Tour dates which link to ticket master
- A store page which includes merchandise for audience to purchase
- Our music video is on there and briefly introduced
- We have included a gallery of photos from our narrative and performance shoots as well as our digipak images
- Images are all our own
- Backgrounds are just solid colours from Wix.com as well as a couple of the moving backgrounds on the website. Another of the backgrounds is a gif we made from our music video.
What we could improve on/ add in:
- There could be more about the digipak, making it stand our more on the page and promote more
- We could add in a drop down menu because there is currently none
- Could introduce the music video more
- We could add captions and small stories to the images in the gallery to entertain and inform the audience more
- We haven’t linked the album cover to any music or any websites. This could be added so the demographics don’t get lost or lose interest.