- I have used the following camera techniques; close ups, mid-shots, two-shot, long shot and wide shot.
- I used these techniques to create a sense of relationship between the two of them.
- I have learnt to use the following continuity editing rules; pan, two-shot, shot reverse shot, composition and fast cutting speed.
- I used these rules to illustrate the anger between mark and patrice and to not go past the 180 degree rule.
- I have learnt to use the following tools/techniques in Premiere Pro such as cutting a video, exporting the video onto YouTube and embedding it into my blog and bringing the clip together into one continuity clip.
- I used these tools t0 help the audience to understand the 180 degree rule and not to go beyond it as the actors will be on different sides and it won’t look like they will be having a conversation.
- If I was to do this project again I would do some things differently; I would start off with an establishing shot to illustrate what I’ll be filming, use more close ups to demonstrate their reactions.