Here is my product meeting agenda and a plan of which type of shots I would like to include.
Click on agenda to see full image.
Here I have used a new editing app called adobe premiere pro and I used a short script and created an video of different uses of camera angles.
- In my video I have used different camera angles in my video such as a low angle medium close up, close-up, extreme close-up, medium shot and a medium long shot and a track. Finishing with an long shot when leaving the room.
- I used these techniques to create a sense of the atmosphere and the scene and how the people emotions were expressed at these times. For example, I used a close up on point when Patrice was walking out of the room as it showed he felt dreadful that she felt the present wasn’t wanted. The track was used to follow the actor out of the door efficiently with little movement.
- I have learnt to use the following continuity editing rules, to improve my videoing skill techniques, such as the 180 degree rule where you do not cross over the line of action between two people or events interacting on the screen, allowing the conversation to flow smoothly and make more sense to a viewer. Also, shot reverse shot where I was able to get the reactions to the lines being said.
- I used these rules to interact conversations and allow them to flow efficiently whilst being able to see the point of view/ reaction of the other person without words being said.
- I have learnt to use the following tools/techniques in Premiere Pro including: marking in and marking out of a clip, use of a marker to add clips on to one another effectively.
- I used these tools to enable my video to run smoothly, marking in and marking out meant there was no jumps between the clips adding on, use of the marker also meant I could move to the exact point to find where it was exact same movement in both clip so the clips joint onto one another.
- If I was to do this project again I would do some things differently, I would record more clips so had plenty of angles to film at. And I would’ve done the track shot more than once.