We were asked to choose twenty seconds of our final song choice then practice, experiment and play around with different shots and get comfortable with using the camera in preperation and practice for our actual music video.
WHAT WENT WELL:
- Editing to the beat.
- Having a variety of shots.
- Match withe the lipsyncing.
EVEN BETTER IF:
- Wider range of shot distances and angles.
- ensure to check the focus before filming as a few shots are out of focus.
- improve lip syncing and potentially include more.
- keep a high energy throughout the video.
- Work on camera taechniques, practice with hand held shots.
- Improve promenance of the storyline, ensure model has a strong well acted role to create a clear narrative.