The point was to learn how to use in-design and to learn how magazine front pages are made. What I did well with in my magazine page was finding the right fonts to match them on the magazine page.
Three things I found easy were:
- Working out the sizing of the writing so it would all fit in the page and be in the same place.
- All the colours were simple to replicate onto my magazine.
- The masthead of my magazine looks similar to the real magazine.
However three things that didn’t go well were:
- I should’ve put more weight on some of the writing to make it a bit thicker as it looks thinner on my magazine.
- On some of the words it is not clearly visible because the words are too dark.
- I should’ve made the image black and white
These are some videos that will help guide you to making a good magazine cover and will help me in the future with indesign.