Who is your Audience?
- Who they are – There demographic is Female, between the ages of 20-37 years old.
- What other media they consume and participate in – They watch a lot of tv shows which consist of singing, such as The voice, or Lip sync battle.
- What their values attitudes and beliefs (ideology / psychographics). Our target audience are relaxed and calm, but they also have an interest in politics.
A Call to Action
- How do you want the audience to engage with your star / album? Our star will engage with their fans through polls, social media and frequent youtube Q&A’s
- How will they invest time and money in your star / album? Our audience will invest their time and money into our band by buying the merchandise, downloading/streaming their music or paying to see them in concert.
Who are the competition?
- Name three similar bands / artists? Three similar artists are Callum scott, Ed sheeran, Hozier.
- What are the trends in album designs of similar stars / bands? In the album design of these other artists I found they have a trend of simplest, one central image, or a face/symbol.
- What does their website look like?
Your USP (Unique Selling Point)
- Is your star already established or are trying to establish a new presence in the market? Our star is trying to establish a new presence in the music market.
- What is your star image & how are you trying to innovate / develop that image? Our star image is conveying a regular man, clean cut and we want to have him able to relate with her audience so has problems with love.
- Are you mixing up elements of different genres? We are mixing indie-pop and country-pop.
- Are you trying to re-brand your star? I think we are trying to re-brand the star image and his connection with his audience but keep the heart and soul the same behind the music.
- Are you emphasising the ordinary or extraordinary? We are trying to show that he is ordinary by the fact that he goes through the same life experiences as his audience but keep him extraordinary by him producing new music, and having tours that his fans can go and see.
Gallagher is an unbeatable singer songwriter, tastefully interweaving the indie-pop and country-pop genres make a soulfully unique blend of music. Gallagher’s music can be used by all, as a way of expressing their true feelings. He always rights about his life experiences that everyone struggles with as a way to connect with his audience. His new album “Doorway” which includes his single ‘Love is Lost’ is set to hit the charts with his new single already at number 3 world wide.