This video is the feedback we have received from our teacher about our first draft.
He has watched our video and given us targets to improve and other positive feedback for when we come to developing our video.
Things that went well:
- good footage
- nice use of frames and cimatry in our shots
- nicely light shots
- a variety of different shots
- the close up with the shadow across her face
- the low angle close up of Grace in frame within a frame
- like the edit
Things to work on:
- the idea of having an argument, maybe change some shots and try portray their argument in a different way.
- more quick, snappy and upbeat
- give our audience time to watch the narrative
- see more of the musicians
All these improvements will help me and Millie when it comes to our editing and has helped us a lot with how to improve our first music video draft.