Here in the draft shown, I have edited more of the narrative shots we took from our narrative location shoot at the Guet and Cobo beach. I took on board the feedback I got from my peers and teachers and used it to improve my fifth draft, I personally think this has reenforced our music video, giving it more structure and making it better as it has more variety and a larger range of shots which makes it more interesting and enticing for my target audience.
What has changed:
- added more narrative.
- changed the order which dragged the video out more, I think making it better.
- finished adding performance shots.
- took shots out my teachers, peers and I thought didn’t work so well, for example the close us dancing shot.
- experimented with a little editing with the shot of Noah crying.
- fixed the shots that needed lip syncing corrected as they won’t 100% on time.
- cut some shots shorter and added more to help make the video more upbeat.
- cut the instrumental shots to the beat making the video more faster.
- Added a better variety of shots and more close ups to make our video more interesting.
- add more close ups.
- more reaction shots.
- cut shot shorter to match the beat of the music.
- more editing skills need to be added.
- add some transition to make it more interesting.
- use more shots of them happy and slowly develop into the fight.
- increase the speed of the shots.