Evaluation of shoot

I think both photoshoots went well and we included a vary of different angles and colourful props to help make our images more interesting. Although, our shoot in the white studio went well the images didn’t tun out as good as we wanted as at first the camera wasn’t working and the images were too over exposed even when we turned it down so we had to change the camera. Some of our images were also blurry as some images were on manual focus rather than auto, but once we turned it back to auto focus the quality of the images came through nicely. We used props like the green sunglasses to create an edgy persona to show our target audience her fun, dangerous and excitable side. Furthermore, we also used the feather scarfs to add more colour to our images and used shutter speed to experiment with movement. Our second shoot didn’t go as well as our first one as we planned to go to the airport and use the photobooth to create a four image in one effect for the inside left of our digipak, but when we arrived it wasn’t working so we improvised and took serval images of the band scattered around the airport doing different poses and with different backgrounds to make sure we had enough images so we could choose four to make the photobooth effect we wanted. Overall, I think our photoshoots went well and we used a vary of backgrounds, colours and angles to insure our images would all look the same and make our digipak boring.

 

Leave a Reply