We have presented our final pitch to our teacher so that we can get her feedback to improve our ideas further and have someone else’s point of view.
Summary of feedback:
- Some props that we want such as an old TV can be found down at the Guernsey dump.
- We need to get all of our mise-en- scene ready early on so that we are prepared.
- To add a change and more of an interesting video we could have two performance locations.
- The performer in the narrative could be committing different crimes throughout so there’s no distinctive crime which could get boring.
- Need to cut a bit out of the song so that it’s not that long as it will make it a lot harder and longer for us to create.
- To cut part of the song out
- Think of a new location where she can perform
- Think of what props we need and exactly hat locations we can access.