After spending the day at Castle Cornet, I produced a wide variety of photographs for my pop music magazine. I categorized these photos into good and bad photos. I preferred some photos to others because-
- Whether the model was in character or not
- Whether the photos communicating the right mise-en-scene
- If the framing was wrong, if I cut off her feet or the top of her head.
I liked some of them because-
- The poses worked to communicate mise-en-scene
- The angles made the photos interesting to look at and capture attention
- They are framed properly, leading the eye to the subject.
After separating these photos into good and bad, I concluded that it was a successful location shoot and I captured some good images to use in my publication.