After creating our first draft of just performance, we then went out and shot our narrative element of our music video. We learnt a lot from that shoot but came away with really aesthetic shots that showed a contrast between the two characters.
To improve from our first draft we have
- Swapped out some of the shots for better shots, there were some shots of our performer by a wall which didn’t quite look the way we wanted them to.
- Added in our narrative footage which completed the video
- Added in some effects such as slow motion to add more emotion into the video.
However there’s still work to do
- Correcting the colour in some of the shots to really emphasise the contrast
- Fixing some of our lip syncing
- Adding in stabilizers to some of our hand held shots to create fluid movements