In my montage, I was looking to capture steady shots, good framing of shots and a variety of different shot distances.
- The transitions accurately show that time has passed.
- I had steady shots, good framing and a variety of distances.
- I managed to capture a school day in a short montage clip.
- I could have used more transitions to show time passing rather than just in classroom shots.
- My storyboard could have been a bit more accurate and easier to follow.
- Be more aware of the background in the shots.
So far, I have learnt quite a bit about editing and using Premier Pro. I have learnt about editing techniques such as match on actions and the 180 degree rule. In Premier Pro, I have cropped down footage, used transitions and added in sound effects to match the visuals.