The feedback I received from my double page spread was:
- “I like the layout and structure, especially the way that the model is at the center of the page.”
- “I like the choice of text, and the way you have put it in bold.”
- “The quote would make me want to read more if it was a legitimate magazine.”
- “Try and make all of the colours match, otherwise it will clash.”
- “Make all the pictures of the same person, have the same filter, otherwise it looks very fake.”
- “Maybe break up the text a little bit, try to fill up the space.”
Targets for development will be to:
- Make the text a little less bunched together.
- Keep a universal filter on all of the pictures
- Colour coordinate with the colour scheme.
- Columns need sorting.
- Add page numbers and a byline.
- Photo borders and captions.