This is my rough cut of shots that I filmed on Friday 11th of May. I collected lots of variations of shots that will help us when editing the real thing. I felt like we did well and achieved the correct Mise-En-Scene as we made her look quite creepy, and this reflected the song really well.
Some things that we could improve on would be:
- We thought we had taken enough shots, but we actually didn’t go through the whole song in enough shots.
- We need more closeups, of her mouth, her eyes, just for some more variety.
For this reason we are going to re-shoot for an hour or so, to fix this problem, however, the shots we have are what we wanted, so far