My shoot for the DigiPak was successful. This was because we had acquired lots of differenr shots and angles, and had directed our model to be in different positions in order to help convey our edgy and quirky star image.
Here are the contact sheets for our shots that we collected in our shoot. Jordan and I really liked the shots where the neon lights was most prominent over the star’s face.
Jordan and I realised that we didn’t have enough variety of distances and most of the shots looked the same. We also maybe could have done a few more shots, just so we had more to choose from and manipulate in editing.