Present Face Video Task
- I have used the following camera techniques, two shot, pan shot, close up and generally using medium closeup over the shoulder of the person they are talking to. The two shot was generally as a back up for shots that were too difficult to edit or had mistakes.
- I used these techniques to create a sense that we the audience are viewing the conversation closer and are a part of it.
- I have learnt to use the following continuity editing rules, 180 degree rule and reverse shot. The 180 degree shot is having the camera stay the same side of the conversation the whole time.
- I used these rules to create a better sense of being in the conversation.
- I have learnt to use the following tools/techniques in Premiere Pro, editing the clips so they flow into one video. This took a lot of time to do as you have to make it run smoothly trying to make it look as if it’s been filmed in one take.
- I used these tools to make the clips into one video, and run as smoothly as possible.
- If I was to do this project again I would do some things differently, I would take more clips from closer up or further away to create diversity within the clips. I would also add more actions in the clips to make it more advanced.