Specsavers Creative Team Feedback
This is our voice recording from the talk we had with Lenny Lenfesti, he gave us some great feedback and really helped me and Babul in creating a story. He thought we had a really good idea and the production of our music video had been well planned out.
What is good:
- The fact that the two performers are in different locations.
- The location for our shoot is good.
- We need to establish the relationship between the two performers.
- But the man low in the frame of a wide shot.
- The possibility of showing the girl in a photo frame with the boy to convey this link.
- Write down a clear storyboard of what we want to happen in the video.
- Think of a way he can be reminded of her.
- Do a flash back if possible.
- Don’t out that they can come together.
- If using flashbacks, delineate what is past and present, whether it be through colour or an effect.
- There needs to be more of a story.
- Have lots of closeups.
- Have it run longer than you think you need.
- Have a list of shots.