This is our very almost completed music video! A lot has changed since the last draft, we have finally completed it! We have had another shoot in the time it took for us complete draft 4 which was the very end section. I was really happy with this draft and can only see a few changes that need tending to. Here has what has made most improvement:
- We finished the video!
- The dance section is completed
- We have adjusted lip syncing errors and continuity errors
- We have added some more special effects to the dance section (which still needs a lot of work)
- We have planned another shoot for close up shots of our main performer.
I can’t wait for the final draft!
This is my Screencastify video of one of my peers (who also played the drummer!) giving us some feedback on our work. I was really happy with the feedback he gave us and hope to put it into my draft 5.
- Get rid off some of the effects in the dance section
- Watch syncing of drummer and main performer
- Check spelling!
- Watch the Warp Stabilzer doesn’t make the footage look too strange/distorted
WHAT WENT WELL:
- Costumes look great
- Drummer is a cool guy
- Nice use of camera angles and a good variety of shots
- Brilliant narrative