Here’s the draft of a storyboard for my montage video so when shooting I knew what shots I needed and the locations, it also helped when editing as I roughly knew the order I wanted to edit my clips into.
This is my preliminary Montage task.
There are many things I liked and many things I could have improved on, such as…
- I could have improved on getting a variety of shots such as more close ups and more long shots,
- I didn’t get any match on actions therefore I would add them next time,
- Next time I need to add music as my computer wasn’t co operating and wouldn’t let me upload mp3 files.
What I liked was…
- The transitions to show a different location or a large passing of time,
- The shots are framed well with enough lead space and rule of thirds is considered,
- I like the chronological order so it makes sense to the audience.