Digipak Draft 1
Here’s the first draft of our digipak.
Here’s a screencastify our teacher has done for us as our first load of feedback for draft 1 of our digipak.
- We need to do the spine of the digipak along with the copyright and publisher,
- Enjoys the interesting back cover image,
- Aligning the tracks to the right is nice,
- Redesign text to fill the blank space, move them upwards,
- Her face is too pink in the back cover image,
- Try bring in her neck to make it less thick,
- The two eyes are amazing but 2 is a bit of a cop out,
- Change the other inside image,
- Flip one of the eyes,
- Need to change the font on the front cover,
- Rethink the angle of ‘Love To Lose’
- Front cover is anonymous and intriguing, and follows the same theme as the back cover, with the messy hair,
- Need her face for the audience to connect with her,
- Change the blue colour of the font to maybe something bolder,
- The front page and back page could be swapped so the song titles cover the black space,
- Text on back page needs to be equal distance,
- Consider front cover and star image.
- Dots in between luna are a bit confusing
- Possibly use a different photo as a front cover