Creative Critical Reflection 3
How do your products engage with the audience and how would they be distributed as real media products?
This is our CCR 3 which we’ve addressed the question: How do your products engage with the audience and how would they be distributed as real media products? and talked about topics such as;
- Who are your target audience?
- What are their ideologies?
- What is your brand identity / missions statement?
- How does the design / content of your three products fulfil your audience’s uses and gratification?
- How do the products speak to the audience and try to create a relationship with them?
- Consider AIDA and Blumler and Katz
- Staurt Hall, Richard Dyer, Jay Blumler + Elihu Katz and Gerald Lacey
- What record label would suit your star the best?
- What marketing strategies would you use to create buzz around your album lunch?
- How would you reach your target audience?
- How are you likely to make your star profitable?
We therefore created a vlog to answer all these questions in a relaxed atmosphere.