This is our performance draft for our music video. Here we have collated multiple shots from our performance shoot and made a very rough draft of a music video using that footage, this is done to show that we have multiple usable shots from our shoot that are good enough be included in our final product.
Although I feel the shot was moderately successful and the edit above shows this, there are improvements that can be made, this consists of acquiring a more variety of shots with good quality, this would greatly help us as it would give us more options and creative freedom when it comes to editing and although the shots we have are good I believe we need some extra shots to make the would thing great.
Targets for improvement:
- Improve the quality of some of our shoots.
- Obtain more shots or our front-man and guitarist.
- Make use more of the lighting for better shots.
- Keep camera on tripod/ attempt to keep it still the majority of the time.
- Acquire shots with different angles and framing techniques.