Above are screenshots from premiere pro of my editing in my music video, here it shows the process of my editing showing the use of multiple tools and techniques in my edit. As shown in the editing window it shows four clips of which I have editing each showing I have used tools such as the snipping tool in order to have the clip go down to the length that I wanted it to and in order to sync with the audio file that is shown below the clips. in addition I have implemented visual effects on the the clips such as colour correction and transition shots making them more appealing. These tools and techniques are ones that I already knew how to use but through using them in my music video I have learnt new ways to improve on them and how I can use them to suit the alternative rock style of my music video. For example a filter put over my narrative to make make it darker and black and white gives my narrative a more depressing feel where as the fast pace editing and focus on close up gives my star the image of importance and being energetic.
What went well:
- I was able to make use of multiple tools that premiere has in order to edit my clips.
- I familiarised myself with colour effects which before I did not know much on how to use.
- I was able to edit my clips to be in sync with my audio.
Even better if:
- I made use of more effects such as transitions and colour effects making my clips look better.
- Use the layers to add more effects allowing me to use multiple clips at once, adjustment layers and filters.