To be able to create the best music video that we are capable of creating it is very important that we are able to receive a wide range of feedback from different groups of people to get a range of advice and preferences. Our teacher is also a great person to receive feedback from so below I have incerted a screencastify on which Miss Hales has commented on with, on our music video. This has allowed myself and my group to summarize what she has advised us to do.
- Miss mentioned how she liked the intro and outro included in our video. She also said that we should remove the jittery zoom in and out from this section, as it made the scene very long.
- She also mentioned to start with a clip of Nicoles face to establish who the main star is.
- She mentioned that we should try to increase the shot variety within the start of the video, and to use all 3 of the different settings.
- As for the edit she said she liked the focus pulls, and suggests for us to use some push ins to make it more interesting to watch. And for us to try change shot distances on the cuts.
- We have also been advised to remove any awkward movements.
- Use all of our shots to create a wider range of variety within the video
- In this edit we hadn’t included our filters yet and this is something that she thinks would be really good to use as it allows that separation between the narrative and performance to be more noticeable.
- Finally miss mentioned about the timing of our edit and that we should try to make sure we either consistent edit on the beat, or make sure that we follow our edit through the whole beat. (have a more regular timing for changing the different shots.