Below I have inserted our groups draft 4 video. Having used comments from students and staff, and upon review of draft 3 we have made some small changes to the video.
What We Have Changed
- Certain clips within have been shortened to make the video shorter and to make it more interesting.
- Some of the positioning of the clips within the sequences have been changed for it to make more sense.
- Added in some more narrative shots, this has increased the variety of shots within the video.
- We have started to experiment with a VHS filter, on shots from our narrative shoot, for this edit we have increased the noise to 50% and will be looking at how to add a timecode into these clips to make the authentic VHS look.
Our next draft will mainly include making some last little adjustments to try and complete the video. I have suggested that we should add some more VHS filter onto our video in other parts, this will give us the look we are going for which is that contemporary R&B genre.
Peer Feedback is an important part of the development of all of the media products we have produced throughout the course. Below is a video we filmed with some of our peers reacting to our 4th draft of the music video. Presenting the comments in this was allows for us to have more detailed comments and to talk about the improvements together as we watch the video.
Our main target for the next draft are the following;
- edit the VHS look and apply the timecode to each narrative section,
- Colour correct some parts
- Add Text at the start of the video giving the video a name and the credits