Please click on the images above to view my updated front cover, contents page and double page spread.
Here you can see I have altered my magazine quite a lot; changes I made on my front cover are:
- I added a main cover line as well as changing the layout of some of my text.
- I made my pug smaller and therefore the text within it.
Contents page changes:
- I changed the subtitle colours for contrast however I may need to change it back for legibility.
- I moved the background image to ensure the fold was not near my model’s face.
- I also altered the ‘Jude Robins’ text to try centre the flower detail.
I need to make sure to add a byline onto this page to make it more conventional of a double page spread.
- make pug smaller on front page
- add a byline