When planning for my montage, we created a storyboard. we had to choose a topic to the base are montage on. The theme we chose was “practice makes perfect”. We focused on the theme and the ideas of what our topic meant and what the meaning conveys. We had to change the plan so instead, we decided on someone playing the piano.
- The varied shots of subject and prop
- Transitions and shots fit together to create a narrative
- Props created a better sense to the Mise-en-scene
- Some camera shots could be more abnormal
- No sound, hearing the piano would make it more captivating
- A few more shots to make the end more concluding
I have learned how the planning stage is crucial when filming which is something I will take into account when creating my own music video to make the best outcome. I also learned some good editing techniques which will help me when working on Premiere Pro as I have now had some experience with using the software